This section provides a comprhensive library of resources to assist your Tactile Indicator project from design inception through to completion.
- Achitect and Contractor specific information and links can be found on these pages.
- The TacPro™ Difference describes the features and benifits of our unique components that make up the TacPro™ installation system.
- Installation Guides give you easy to follow, step by step instructions with useful notes and tips for an efficient, trouble free installation.
- Our TacPro™ product Data Sheets can be downloaded and printed for offline reference.
- The Tactile Indicator Standards page contains all the basic information needed to comply with AS/NZS 1428.4.1:2009. There are easy to follow diagrams of common Tactile layout requirements and further links to official standards for download.
- A page dedicated to the concepts and requirements for strong Colour Contrast between Tactile Indicator products and the surface they are installed to.
- News/Media will also keep you updated on industry articles and events.