The Privacy Act 1988 (known as the Act for the purposes of this part) provides regulations for how personal information is handled. Personal information under this act is defined as: “Information or an opinion, whether true or not, and whether recorded in a material form or not, about an identified individual, or an individual who is reasonably identifiable.”
We collect, store and use personal information about you which you have provided to us in any form or via this site. We collect personally identifiable information, such as your email address, name, home or work address or telephone number. We also collect anonymous statistical information which is not unique to you, such as the time you accessed the site and other site data. If you do not provide the personal information required by us, we may limit the services we provide to you.
Any personal information you provide will be held in accordance with the requirements set out in the Privacy Act 1988 and this Privacy Part of the terms and conditions. Personal information may be held by us or our agents electronically or in hard-copy (in Australia or elsewhere), but in all cases, we will control that information.
We may use your personal information:-
- For the purpose for which you provided it to us.
- If you have provided us with an email address, to send you email messages or to promote goods and services provided by us;
- To operate this site and deliver the Product and/or services required;
- To inform you of other products or services available from us and our affiliates;
We do not sell, rent or lease our customer information to third parties. We will not release your personal information to any third party except where required to, permitted by law, where you have authorised us to do so, or where disclosure is connected to the purpose for which the information was collected. You may ask us for access to, correction of or deletion of any personal information that we hold about your by sending us a written request to the address below. It is your responsibility to ensure that your personal information is up to date and accurate. You can ask to see the personal information that we hold about you by sending us an email.
If you enter your email address into this site, then you have agreed to us providing you with unsolicited information about our products and services in electronic form to that email address. You may request that we remove your email from our database at any time.
- The internet domain and IP address that you’re using to access this site;
- The browser and operating system you’re using (i.e., Internet Explorer and Chrome or Microsoft Windows and Apple Mac);
- The date and time you access this site; and
- Whether you arrived at our site via a link from another site and the address of such site.
By using this site, you consent to us collecting and using information collected from cookies. Please note that you can prevent cookies from being saved on your hard drive at any time by selecting the appropriate setting on your browser. You may continue to use this site without cookies enabled, however you may not be able to continue using all this site’s features in their entirety.