TacPro Refill Pack - Yellow Polyurethane Tactile Directional - Bar
REFILL - 1.5 lineal metres (40 bars). From $129.60 per lineal metre (1,000 x 600 mm).
- Fast and permanent installation on all new or existing surfaces.
- Epoxy-fixed for superior installation with no water ingress. Will not crack, chip, fade or break.
- Unique cavity head and shaft design allows for an outstanding bonding performance to substrate.
- Outlasts other Tactiles with our proprietary formula, using a special polyether based thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU).
- UV-stabilised with added inhibitors providing excellent protection against hydrolysis and microbial attack.
- Every stud has a 15-year product guarantee.
- Complies with Australian and New Zealand joint Standards for Design and Slip Resistance.
- Packed 40 bars per bag (installs 1.5 LM).( LM @ 1,000mm x 600mm).
CSIRO - SLIP RESISTANCE TEST
AS/NZS 4586:2004 Slip resistance classification of new pedestrian surface materials, Appendix D: OIL-WET Ramp
Mean overall acceptance angle: 26.2° Class: R 11 [HIGH]
MRC - MEASUREMENT OF LUMINANCE REFLECTANCE (LRV)
Safety Yellow = 60.3
Black = 2.8
White = 85.6
Light Grey = 42.5
(45% Luminance contrast with surrounding substrate required).
You can determine a compliant Luminance Contrast using our Contrast Calculator Tool. This allows you to enter an above Tactile LRV against several common surface LRV's on the Contrast Calculator page.
We offer a Free Consultation Service if you have any questions or require advice on layout for a specific job - we are happy to help!
All TacPro products are professional tools and solutions that you can rely on
Specifying TacPro™ Tactile Indicators assure peace of mind. We are the most experienced tactile provider in Australasia. Our products have been locally developed and are manufactured to exacting standards for the harsh South Pacific climate and exhibit superior colour fastness, strength and resistance to hydrolysis, microbial and UV attack.