TacPro Yellow Self-Adhesive Warning Tac-Tile
Starting at $19.95 each. - Supplied in boxes of 10 Tiles.
- Easy Peel & Stick installation.
- 300 x 300 x 7mm (including 2mm base).
- Developed as a retrofit system for new and existing surfaces.
- Manufactured from high-quality, UV-stable polymer with a heavy-duty butyl and PE mesh self-adhesive backing.
- A grooved cross on the top of each dome bisects the anti-slip tread pattern enabling water drainage and ensures greater slip-resistance in the wet.
- Chamfered edges around the base of each tile reduce the potential for tripping.
- Suitable for interior and exterior applications to concrete, ceramics, stone, timber, and steel.
- A stabilising screed is recommended before installing to asphalt, or heavily textured surfaces.
- Ideal solution for achieving quick compliance.
- Complies with: AS/NZS 1428.4.1:2009, AS/NZS 4586:2004
CSIRO - SLIP RESISTANCE TEST
AS/NZS 4586:2004 Slip resistance classification of new pedestrian surface materials, Appendix D: OIL-WET Ramp
Mean overall acceptance angle: 30.2° Class: R 12 / P4 [HIGH]
MRC - MEASUREMENT OF LUMINANCE REFLECTANCE (LRV)
Safety Yellow = 60.3
Black = 2.8
White = 85.6
Light Grey = 42.5
(30% Luminance contrast with surrounding substrate required).
You can determine a compliant Luminance Contrast using our Contrast Calculator Tool. This allows you to enter an above Tactile LRV against several common surface LRV's on the Contrast Calculator page.
We offer a Free Consultation Service if you have any questions or require advice on layout for a specific job - we are happy to help!
All TacPro products are professional tools and solutions that you can rely on
Specifying TacPro™ Tactile Indicators assure peace of mind. We are the most experienced tactile provider in Australasia. Our products have been locally developed and are manufactured to exacting standards for the harsh South Pacific climate and exhibit superior colour fastness, strength and resistance to hydrolysis, microbial and UV attack.