Securatread Series 3 Aluminium Stair Nosing - Solid Carborundum Insert
· Architectural grade aluminium (6063/T5).
· Heavy-duty 25 micron anodising (clear or black).
· Surface Mounted - Interior or Exterior.
· Heavy-duty anti-slip Carborundum Insert (R13).
· Ramped back edge minimises tripping hazard.
· 75mm tread x 4.5mm thick x 10mm drop.
· Code compliance: AS1428.1-2009.
· Insert Colours: Safety Yellow, Black, Grey, White.
· Supplied lengths cut to customer requirements.
CSIRO - SLIP RESISTANCE TEST
AS/NZS 4586:2004 Slip resistance classification of new pedestrian surface materials, Appendix D: OIL-WET Ramp
Mean overall acceptance angle: 35° Class: R 13 [HIGHEST]
MRC - MEASUREMENT OF LUMINANCE REFLECTANCE (LRV)
Safety Yellow = 60.3
Black = 2.8
White = 85.6
Grey = 38
(45% Luminance contrast with surrounding substrate required).
We offer a Free Consultation Service if you have any questions or require advice on layout for a specific job - we are happy to help!
All TacPro products are professional tools and solutions that you can rely on
Specifying TacPro™ Tactile Indicators assure peace of mind. We are the most experienced tactile provider in Australasia. Our products have been locally developed and are manufactured to exacting standards for the harsh South Pacific climate and exhibit superior colour fastness, strength and resistance to hydrolysis, microbial and UV attack.