TacPro Refill Pack - Stainless Steel - Hammer-In Tactile Warning - Marine Grade 316 with 12mm Stem
REFILL PACK - 0.5 Lineal Metres (120 studs) from $459.00 per lineal metre (1000 x 600mm)
- Simply hammer into pre-drilled & vacuumed holes for a quick, friction fit installation to most surfaces.
- CNC Machined from a single bar of marine-grade 316 stainless steel. No welded shaft failures.
- Anti-slip tread with raised anti-slip edge gives a CSIRO R12 slip-resistance rating.
- Every stud is backed by an unequalled 15-year product guarantee.
- Complies with all Australian & New Zealand Standards for design and slip-resistance.
- Our Hammer-In Tactile Indicators rely on a friction / pressure fit to keep them secured. Hammering these studs into delicate surfaces like ceramic tiles may result in the tile cracking. If in doubt about the installation surface, we recommend our drill and epoxy fixed Tactile Indicators.
- Packed in bags of 120 studs (installs 0.5 LM. (LM = 1.0 x 0.6m).
CSIRO - SLIP RESISTANCE TEST
AS/NZS 4586:2004 Slip resistance classification of new pedestrian surface materials, Appendix D: OIL-WET Ramp
Mean overall acceptance angle: 28.8° Class: R 12 [HIGH]
MRC - MEASUREMENT OF LUMINANCE REFLECTANCE (LRV)
Stainless Steel - Mill Finish = 42.2
(45% Luminance contrast with surrounding substrate required).
You can determine a compliant Luminance Contrast using our Contrast Calculator Tool. This allows you to enter an above Tactile LRV against several common surface LRV's on the Contrast Calculator page.
We offer a Free Consultation Service if you have any questions or require advice on layout for a specific job - we are happy to help!
All TacPro products are professional tools and solutions that you can rely on
Specifying TacPro™ Tactile Indicators assure peace of mind. We are the most experienced tactile provider in Australasia. Our products have been locally developed and are manufactured to exacting standards for the harsh South Pacific climate and exhibit superior colour fastness, strength and resistance to hydrolysis, microbial and UV attack.