TacPro Refill Pack - Stainless Steel - Carpet Tactile Warning - Friction Fit with 17mm Stem
REFILL PACK - 0.5 lineal metres (120 studs). From $459.00 per lineal metre (1,000 x 600 mm).
- Proven efficient installation system with everything included and easy to following instructions.
- Machined from a single solid bar of marine grade 316 stainless steel.
- A tough nylon stem shroud and under-head ridge designed to bite into the carpet helps to eliminate movement and ensures a permanent installation.
- Quick installation involves drilling 8mm holes, vacuuming out any debris, and tapping the studs flush.
- It may be necessary to use our Carpet Punch to eliminate any unwanted carpet snags and pulls (available on this website).
- Each stud is backed by an unequaled 15-year product guarantee.
- Complies with all Australian AS/NZ Standards for Design and Slip Resistance. (See Technical)
- Anti-slip tread with a raised anti-slip edge – giving a 0.75 CoF (Coefficient of friction) CSIRO.
- Packed 120 studs per bag (installs 0.5 LM). (LM = 1,000mm x 600mm).
CSIRO - SLIP RESISTANCE TEST
AS/NZS 4586:2004 Slip resistance classification of new pedestrian surface materials, Appendix D: OIL-WET Ramp
Mean overall acceptance angle: 28.8° Class: R 12 [HIGH]
MRC - MEASUREMENT OF LUMINANCE REFLECTANCE (LRV)
Stainless Steel - Mill Finish = 42.2
(45% Luminance contrast with surrounding substrate required).
You can determine a compliant Luminance Contrast using our Contrast Calculator Tool. This allows you to enter an above Tactile LRV against several common surface LRV's on the Contrast Calculator page.
We offer a Free Consultation Service if you have any questions or require advice on layout for a specific job - we are happy to help!
All TacPro products are professional tools and solutions that you can rely on
Specifying TacPro™ Tactile Indicators assure peace of mind. We are the most experienced tactile provider in Australasia. Our products have been locally developed and are manufactured to exacting standards for the harsh South Pacific climate and exhibit superior colour fastness, strength and resistance to hydrolysis, microbial and UV attack.