TacPro Refill Pack - Black PVD Stainless Steel Tactile Warning - Shaft 12mm
REFILL PACK - Minimum Quantity 1.5 Lineal Metres (360 studs).
From $429.00 per Lineal Metre (1,000 x 600 mm).
- Proven efficient installation system with everything included and easy to follow instructions for a professional result.
- Designed for a permanent installation to all new or existing surfaces.
- Unique cavity head and shaft design give outstanding bonding performance to the substrate.
- Machined from a single solid bar of marine grade 316 stainless steel. No welded shaft failures.
- Our ultra-tough PVD coating is the same treatment used to colour many high-end stainless steel consumer products globally and is second to none in durability.
- Epoxy fixed for superior installation. Each cavity is sealed, denying debris & water ingress.
- Anti-slip tread with raised anti-slip edge gives a CSIRO R12 slip resistance rating.
- Every stud is backed by an unequalled 15-year product guarantee.
- Complies with Australian & NZ Standards for Design and Slip Resistance.
- Packed 360 studs per box (installs 1.5 LM). (LM = 1,000 mm x 600 mm).
CSIRO - SLIP RESISTANCE TEST
AS/NZS 4586:2004 Slip resistance classification of new pedestrian surface materials, Appendix D: OIL-WET Ramp
Mean overall acceptance angle: 28.8° Class: R 12 [HIGH]
MRC - MEASUREMENT OF LUMINANCE REFLECTANCE (LRV)
Stainless Steel - Black PVD Finish = 7.3
(45% Luminance contrast with surrounding substrate required).
You can determine a compliant Luminance Contrast using our Contrast Calculator Tool. This allows you to enter an above Tactile LRV against several common surface LRV's on the Contrast Calculator page.
We offer a Free Consultation Service if you have any questions or require advice on layout for a specific job - we are happy to help!
All TacPro products are professional tools and solutions that you can rely on
Specifying TacPro™ Tactile Indicators assure peace of mind. We are the most experienced tactile provider in Australasia. Our products have been locally developed and are manufactured to exacting standards for the harsh South Pacific climate and exhibit superior colour fastness, strength and resistance to hydrolysis, microbial and UV attack.