TacPro Refill Pack - Black Carborundum - Stainless Steel Warning - Marine Grade 316 - shaft 12mm
REFILL PACK - 0.5 Lineal metres (120 STUDS) from $449.00 per lineal metre (1000X600mm)
- Fast and Permanent installation on all new or existing surfaces.
- Unique cavity head and shaft design gives outstanding bonding performance to substrate.
- Machined from a single solid billet of marine grade 316 stainless steel.
- Epoxy fixed for superior installation. Each cavity is sealed, denying water ingress.
- Anti-slip tread with raised anti-slip edge – giving a 0.75 CoF (Coefficient of friction) CSIRO.
- Every stud is backed by an unequalled 15 year product guarantee.
- Complies with all Australian AS/NZ Standards for Design and Slip Resistance.
- Proven efficient installation system with everything included and easy to following instructions.
- Packed 120 studs per bag (installs 0.5 LM). (L/M @ 1,000mm x 600mm)
CSIRO - SLIP RESISTANCE TEST
AS/NZS 4586:2004 Slip resistance classification of new pedestrian surface materials, Appendix D: OIL-WET Ramp
Mean overall acceptance angle: 31.6° Class: R 12 [HIGH]
MRC - MEASUREMENT OF LUMINANCE REFLECTANCE (LRV)
Stainless Steel - Black Carborundum Infill = 6.1
(60% Luminance contrast with surrounding substrate required).
You can determine a compliant Luminance Contrast using our Contrast Calculator Tool. This allows you to enter an above Tactile LRV against several common surface LRV's on the Contrast Calculator page.
We offer a Free Consultation Service if you have any questions or require advice on layout for a specific job - we are happy to help!
All TacPro products are professional tools and solutions that you can rely on
Specifying TacPro™ Tactile Indicators assure peace of mind. We are the most experienced tactile provider in Australasia. Our products have been locally developed and are manufactured to exacting standards for the harsh South Pacific climate and exhibit superior colour fastness, strength and resistance to hydrolysis, microbial and UV attack.