TacPro Flexi-Template Directional
900 x 600 x 5 mm drilling template for installing directional tactile indicator bars. Material conforms to surface contours.
- At last a rubber flexible template that comforms to the substrate surface.
- Allows accurate and uniform installation of tactile bars on uneven pavement surfaces.
- Complies with AS/NZS installation standards for grid design layout.
- Manufactured from rubber with a reinforced laminated fibre centre for flexible rigidity and strength.
- Reusable up to 20 times!
- Easy to use, it makes installation simple yet precise.
- Template should be used in conjunction with TacPro’s Template Tape for stable anchoring during drilling process.
- Measures 900 x 600 mm (Note: Our Warning Flexi-Template measures 1,000 x 600 mm). Holes for are spaced for polyurethane directional bars (50mm centre stud spacing, 75mm centres between each bar).
We offer a Free Consultation Service if you have any questions or require advice on layout for a specific job - we are happy to help!
All TacPro products are professional tools and solutions that you can rely on
Specifying TacPro™ Tactile Indicators assure peace of mind. We are the most experienced tactile provider in Australasia. Our products have been locally developed and are manufactured to exacting standards for the harsh South Pacific climate and exhibit superior colour fastness, strength and resistance to hydrolysis, microbial and UV attack.