TacPro Epoxy AutoGun 900 - Patented Epoxy Applicator
Rapid-shot epoxy applicator. Paired with our Shot Injector, it delivers 50 x precision epoxy doses per charge of the system.
- Developed by Mobility Research Centre™ for TacPro™, this patented applicator gun revolutionises on-site epoxy application and Tactile installation - delivering outstanding speed and management of adhesive dosing.
- Used in conjunction with the TacPro Shot Injector, this system gives the operator total control of adhesive flow, delivering accurate and rapid epoxy shots to each and every hole.
- The design innovation comes from using polyurethane springs to store energy accumulated by pumping the gun trigger. This pressurises the whole system allowing approximately 50 epoxy shot doses each time the system is charged. No air compressor required.
- The entire two-part epoxy system is completely contained. No mixing! No mess! No waste!
- Constructed from robust materials for long-life, maintenance-free operation, the TacPro™ AutoGun 900 will become an essential tool for Tactile Indicator installers.
- Designed for use with the TacPro Epoxy 900 Adhesive (twin-pack cartridges) and Epoxy Shot Injector.
- Operating instructions can be found at our Resources Hub.
We offer a Free Consultation Service if you have any questions or require advice on layout for a specific job - we are happy to help!
All TacPro products are professional tools and solutions that you can rely on
Specifying TacPro™ Tactile Indicators assure peace of mind. We are the most experienced tactile provider in Australasia. Our products have been locally developed and are manufactured to exacting standards for the harsh South Pacific climate and exhibit superior colour fastness, strength and resistance to hydrolysis, microbial and UV attack.