TacPro Black Fibre Reinforced Polymer (FRP) Directional Tac-Tile
$49.00 each - Supplied in boxes of 5 Tiles.
- Simple screw-down surface installation.
- 300 x 600 x 8mm (including 3mm base).
- Developed as a retrofit system for new and existing surfaces.
- Manufactured from high-quality, ultra-tough, UV-stable fibre reinforced polymer - will not fade, crack or delaminate in harsh climates.
- The tile is designed with an aggressive anti-slip texture on the raised studs and bars and on the base surface to offer excellent slip resistance for both pedestrians and cyclists.
- Chamfered edges around the tile base reduce the potential for tripping.
- Suitable for interior and exterior installation to concrete, ceramics, stone, timber, and well-compacted asphalt.
- Supplied with 8 x nylon anchor plugs and tamper-resistant TORX 316 stainless steel screws (10 Gauge / 42mm).
- We recommend using a flexible adhesive/sealant in addition to screwing the tiles down - this avoids the potential for the tile 'chattering' if a screw loosens.
- Designed in Australia, this product complies with all relevant national codes and standards, including AS/NZS 1428.4.1:2009 and AS/NZS 4586:2004.
CSIRO - SLIP RESISTANCE TEST
AS/NZS 4586:2004 Slip resistance classification of new pedestrian surface materials, Appendix D: OIL-WET Ramp
Mean overall acceptance angle: 30.2° Class: R 12 [HIGH]
MRC - MEASUREMENT OF LUMINANCE REFLECTANCE (LRV)
Safety Yellow = 60.3
Black = 2.8
White = 85.6
(30% Luminance contrast with surrounding substrate required).
You can determine a compliant Luminance Contrast using our Contrast Calculator Tool. This allows you to enter an above Tactile LRV against several common surface LRV's on the Contrast Calculator page.
We offer a Free Consultation Service if you have any questions or require advice on layout for a specific job - we are happy to help!
All TacPro products are professional tools and solutions that you can rely on
Specifying TacPro™ Tactile Indicators assure peace of mind. We are the most experienced tactile provider in Australasia. Our products have been locally developed and are manufactured to exacting standards for the harsh South Pacific climate and exhibit superior colour fastness, strength and resistance to hydrolysis, microbial and UV attack.