Tactile Indicators - Information Hub for Architects
Specifying TacPro™ Tactile indicators assure peace of mind. We are the most experienced tactile provider in Australasia. Our products have been locally developed and are manufactured to exacting standards for the harsh South Pacific climate and exhibit superior colour fastness, strength and resistance to hydrolysis, microbial and UV attack.
To assist Architects, Landscape Architects and Specifiers with the information they need - we have compiled some key subjects below with links to specific information.
TacPro™ Tactile Indicator products for your next project
- Our products page gives you the choice and details on our various Tactile Indicator, Stair Tread and Skateboard Deterrent products.
- Have a look through our projects pages for interior & exterior installation photos or select a case study for inspiration.
- Tactile Indicators are referred to in a number of Australian Standards and Guidelines which govern the design and layout of Tactile Indicators. Comprehensive information can be found on our Tactile Standards page together with links to sites where the standards and guides can be downloaded.
- Find out about colour contrast requirements for Tactile Indicators before selecting your preferred colour. As we manufacture our own Polyuethane Tactile Indicators, we are able to manufacture in any colour required (minimum quantities apply for special colours).
- Time and money can be saved by reviewing the substrate prior to specifying the Tactile Indicators for your project - can the individual stud system be installed (drilled) into the floor finish.
- Visit our TacPro™ Data Sheets page to download our product specifications.
- Browse our FAQ Page for the common, and not so common questions we get asked about the world of Tactile Indicators.
We offer a Free Consultation Service if you have any questions or require advice on layout for a specific job - we are happy to help!
Email us: email@example.com or give us a call: Free Phone: 1300 822 776